People Over 50 Can Get Up To £20,000 Thanks to a «Little-Known» Policy
| | Paul Brown | Expert in Savings
People With No Life Insurance Should Get This Protection Before End of This Month
There is good news for those reading this article.
If you meet at least 2 of these requirements, you are eligible for a little-known life insurance policy that could provide you with up to £20,000 to help cover your funeral costs, pay off your mortgage balance and even leave a cash lump sum to your family.
- Are Currently a UK Citizen
- Were Born Between 1941 and 1971
- Live in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, or Scotland
Then you are eligible for a £20,000 life insurance policy. No medical exam is required and if you are aged 50+, acceptance is guaranteed
The best thing is that if you take out the policy through this website, you will also receive a £100 Gift Card to spend at over 90 leading brands in the UK (getting a no-obligation quote is 100% free).
Here’s How You Do It:
- Step 1: Select your age or click here
- Step 2: Answer a few questions (takes less than a minute) and The QuoteHound will present you with choices and rates you never thought possible.
- Step 3: Take your policy & claim* your Free £100 Gift Card to spend at over 90 leading brands